We are part of FB HOLDING – the largest processor of yellow phosphorus in Europe. At the Wittenberg-Piesteritz location, we produce phosphor salts in a wide variety of compositions and uses in all areas of industry, especially in the food industry.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a:
Technologist (m/f/d) – full-time (40h)
- Maintenance and development of the technology for the production of phosphoric acid and phosphates
- TPM – implementation planning / coordination of maintenance, repairs, revisions and tests, which are necessary for the operation of the plants with regard to operational, occupational and plant safety as well as licensing law
- Creation and revision of maintenance, servicing and revision plans for the production facilities
- Ensuring the flow of information within the department and to other interfaces (adjacent production areas, maintenance, external companies)
- Creation, editing and revision of process, work and operating instructions
- Technical support for the qualification (training) of employees
- Process engineering support for investment projects – coordination of plant start-ups
- Participation in the planning of investments and their project development
- Control and comment on the documentation of new projects
- Technological advancement and optimization of the existing production processes, participation in the design of improvement processes
- Active participation in matters of occupational and plant safety
- Participation in budget preparation and control of compliance
- Completed university or technical college training as an engineer in chemical process engineering or a comparable subject
- Several years of professional experience, preferably in a company in the chemical industry
- Good to very good knowledge of English (B2) and confident use of PC and Office applications
- You are open and communicative, work in a structured and proactive manner and maintain an overview even in difficult situations. You are able to convince people and harmonize different views.
We offer you an interesting and varied job as well as attractive pay with interesting social benefits. Have we aroused your interest in this position? Then we look forward to your detailed application stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.