We are part of FB HOLDING – the largest processor of yellow phosphorus in Europe. At the Wittenberg-Piesteritz location, we produce phosphor salts in a wide variety of compositions and uses in all areas of industry, especially in the food industry.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a:
Head of Maintenance (m/f/d) – full-time (40h)
- Prioritize, plans, coordinates, leads and manages the scheduled and unscheduled work of all Maintenance Technicians to achieve line efficiency, quality and safety standards
- Develops, manages and timely executes the preventive maintenance program (TPM) for all production equipment utilizing the Maintenance Technicians and equipment manufacturers’ service personnel
- Implementation of new equipment
- Effectively manages the budget and the parts inventory management system to include critical parts identification and stocking
- Coordinates with management to ensure a high level of customer service and efficiency
- Communicates future Maintenance upgrades, rebuilds and necessary down windows
- Conducts performance management, skill development and certification of Maintenance technicians to ensure qualified skill sets
- Completed training as a technician or technical vocational training with a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience, preferably in a company in the chemical industry
- Good knowledge of English (B1) and confident use of PC and Office applications
- You are open and communicative, work in a structured and proactive manner and maintain an overview even in difficult situations. You can convince people and harmonize different views.
We offer you an interesting and varied job as well as attractive pay with interesting social benefits. Have we aroused your interest in this position? Then we look forward to your detailed application stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, preferably by email to email@example.com.