We are part of FB HOLDING – the largest processor of yellow phosphorus in Europe. At the Wittenberg-Piesteritz location, we produce phosphor salts in a wide variety of compositions and uses in all areas of industry, especially in the food industry.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a:
Team Leader Electricians (m/f/d) – full-time (40h)
- Independent coordination and organization of day-to-day business in cooperation with the employed electricians and external companies
- Carrying out maintenance, repairs, revisions and tests
- Creation and compliance with maintenance, repair and overhaul plans
- Further development of automation and process visualization concepts
- Preparation and processing of the internal approval process for procurements
- Planning of allocated investment projects, as well as their project development, support and documentation of the implementation
- Participation in budget preparation and control of compliance
- Active participation in matters of occupational and plant safety
- Ongoing maintenance and checking of the existing system documentation
- Preparation of the annual investment plan
- Project planning, tendering, coordination and monitoring of investments
- Participation in the energy team and in the continuous improvement of the energy management system according to DIN EN ISO 50001
- Completed university or technical college training as a technician or engineer with experience or further training in the field of automation and measurement technology
- Qualification as energy officer desirable
- At least 5 years of professional experience, preferably in a company in the chemical industry
- Good knowledge of English (B1) and confident use of PC and Office applications
- Open and communicative, work in a structured and proactive manner and maintain an overview even in difficult situations, you can convince people and harmonize different views.
We offer you an interesting and varied job as well as attractive pay with interesting social benefits. Have we aroused your interest in this position? Then we look forward to your detailed application stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, preferably by email to email@example.com.