We are part of FB HOLDING – the largest processor of yellow phosphorus in Europe. At the Wittenberg-Piesteritz location, we produce phosphor salts in a wide variety of compositions and uses in all areas of industry, especially in the food industry.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a:
Machine Setter (m/f/d) – full-time (40h)
- Preparing, setting up and operating machines according to requirements planning
- Making tool changes
- Checking parts for dimensional accuracy and condition
- Participation in follow-up processing such as B. Start-up processes in accordance with work instructions
- Analysis of the causes of process disruptions, elimination of disruptions and initiation of process optimization
- Documentation of the changeover processes
- Carrying out maintenance and cleaning work
- Completed vocational training as an industrial mechanic, mechatronics technician, tool mechanic / tool maker or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience, preferably in a company in the chemical industry
- Confident use of PC and Office applications
- English knowledge is an advantage
- You are open and communicative, work in a structured and proactive manner and maintain an overview even in difficult situations.