We are part of FB HOLDING – the largest processor of yellow phosphorus in Europe. At the Wittenberg-Piesteritz location, we produce phosphor salts in a wide variety of compositions and uses in all areas of industry, especially in the food industry.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a:
Production Leader Phosphoric Acid (m/f/d) – full-time (40h)
- Planning and coordination of production based on incoming orders, in coordination with the production capacities and stocks
- Organization of day-to-day operations and adaptation of production to current requirements
- Planning and requesting the required raw materials, auxiliary materials and packaging materials and organization of incoming goods inspections
- Personnel deployment planning and personnel selection in coordination with the site director and the operations manager
- Reporting to management
- Planning, coordination and monitoring of scheduled and operational repairs and cleaning measures in coordination with other area managers
- Organization and implementation of training courses and instructions for subordinate employees
- Monitoring of compliance with plant safety and foundations as well as the defined occupational safety measures
- Active participation in the development and revision of risk analyzes and in the installation of occupational safety equipment and occupational safety measures
- Development of and participation in the development of operating instructions
- Participation in product development, improvement measures, supervision of investment projects and budget preparation
- Completed university or technical college training as an engineer in chemical process engineering or a comparable subject
- At least 2 years of professional experience, preferably in a company in the chemical industry
- Good knowledge of English (B1) and confident use of PC and Office applications
- Open and communicative, work in a structured and proactive manner and maintain an overview even in difficult situations, you can convince people and harmonize different views.
We offer you an interesting and varied job as well as attractive pay with interesting social benefits. Have we aroused your interest in this position? Then we look forward to your detailed application stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, preferably by email to email@example.com.