We are part of FB HOLDING – the largest processor of yellow phosphorus in Europe. At the Wittenberg-Piesteritz location, we produce phosphor salts in a wide variety of compositions and uses in all areas of industry, especially in the food industry.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a:
Junior Investment Project Manager (m/f/d) – full-time (40h)
- Develops executable plans to support the business needs, corporate objectives and initiatives
- Identifies, analyzes and applies related data in regard to the creation and execution of physical or virtual space solutions
- Produces visual display of quantitative and qualitative information
- Illustrates organizational, operational, and functional relationships that pose physical and spatial impacts
- Generates conceptual solutions that respond to client’s spatial requirements, physical planning constraints, and corresponding IT and compliance requirements
- Develops, maintains and provides reports, including agreed upon critical success factors on measures of work environment efficiency, effectiveness and expression
- Conduct interviews and discussions with the client to gather, coordinate, and synthesize project requirements, functional, and operational issues
- Provides business case analysis and documentation that meet the Client’s requirements and are consistently in alignment with Client’s goals and objectives
- Completed university or college training as an industrial engineer or comparable qualification
- At least 3 years of professional experience, preferably in a company in the chemical industry
- Good knowledge of English (B2) and confident use of PC and Office applications
- Open and communicative, work in a structured and proactive manner and maintain an overview even in difficult situations, you can convince people and harmonize different views.
We offer you an interesting and varied job as well as attractive pay with interesting social benefits. Have we aroused your interest in this position? Then we look forward to your detailed application stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, preferably by email to email@example.com.